- DAP/TORUS w/ William Wen
- GADA in C
- R-GADA package in R w/ J.R. Gonzalez
Do you find any of these resources useful? They are provided for free and are open, but if you want to help support these, I would consider making a small donation to Wayne State University.
My colleague Dr. Douglas Ruden, is trying to raise funds to endow a GRA fellowship in Bioinformatics in memory of his late wife Xiangyi Lu who died of ovarian cancer on October 22, 2017. Xiangyi was a coauthor of two of widely used bioinformatics methods SnpEff and SnpSift. All gifts will go to a newly named fund, the “Xiangyi Lu Graduate Student Fellowship in Bioinformatics Fund.” with the goal of raising $1 million, in order to permanently endow one graduate student research position in bioinformatics every year at Wayne State University:
– Visit https://giving.wayne.edu/donate/medicine
– Choose the amount that you would like to donate
– Choose your payment type and if you would like this to be a recurring gift.
– Click on the designation box and click on the option “Other”
– In the next box, enter: IMO Dr. Xiangyi Lu
– At the bottom of the page, click on “Give Now.”